Jul 6, 2009

THE END

Someone once said, I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer." I think that there is some truth to these words. But for me I would say "I accept my past, I try to live in the present, I'm not ashamed of what I've been through, and I am sad because I may have it no longer. We should not be ashamed of the life we have come from because it has made us who we are today, we should look forward to the present because only Allah knows what is in store. Life is full of unexpected changes and when they happen sadness can over take us. But we are suppose to appreciate the good we have enjoyed.
Things have changed for me and my life and I will be leaving Medina very soon. I hope it is only temporary I would be very sad never to return and see Mecca or Medina again. But during this time away I will be happy to see missed family and even some friends. Until I return I pray that you have enjoyed my blog and found it of some usefulness. I thank those who supported me in this and those who emailed,posted comments, sent questions and sincere encouragement.

As salamu alaikum rahmatu Allah wa Baraktu